Kingdom Kids Preschool Ministry
At First Baptist Church, the littlest ones in the church family are very important to us. We offer a range of free play and initial faith development that will nurture your young ones at a pace they can handle.
Here are a few examples of our programs and events geared toward your preschoolers:
- Sunday School Classes – Preschool Sunday School provides just the right balance of loving care, playtime, and initial faith development. Preschool Sunday School is closely graded with classes for Birth through Kindergarten.
- Extended Teaching Care – During all Worship Services, we provide a fun place of learning for the youngest members of the family. Children through age 3 are invited to participate in Extended Teaching Care.
- Kingdom Kids Worship - Children in Pre-K and Kindergarten have the opportunity to participate in Kingdom Kids Worship every Sunday morning during the 10:30am Worship Service. This is a time of Music, Crafts, Bible Study, and Fun.
- Mission Friends – Sunday Evenings at 5:00 are times for Missions Education. Our preschoolers in Pre-K and Kindergarten participate in Mission Friends where they begin to learn about missions across the country and across the world.
- AWANA Clubs – Preschoolers in the 2's as well as Pre-K and Kindergarteners participate in Awana. Our Awana Clubs meet every Wednesday evening from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. Preschoolers age 2 participate in Puggles, preschoolers ages 3 & 4 participate in Cubbies, and those in Kindergarten participate in Sparks (along with the 1st and 2nd Graders). Awana takes a break in June, July, and August.
- Mini Music Makers – The Mini Music Makers Choir is organized and run by our Music Ministry. Designed for those in Pre-K and Kindergarten, this choir meets every Sunday at 6:00 pm and learns a variety of music centered around God and worshiping Him. The choir meets during the school-year (September-May).